Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Questions

7.) A final-notice collection letter from an appliance manufacturer to an appliance dealer, sent 10 days before initiation of legal collection procedures.

(1)Who is my audience? The audience is a primary audience, which includes the appliance dealer and his business employees that will be affected by this issue.

(2)What is my audience's general attitude toward my subject? The general attitude will most likely be skeptic and will require the letter to include complete and detailed information.

(3)What does my audience need to know? The audience needs to recognize the severity of this letter and the possible remedies to this problem. This letter should, as the book stated, connect the sender’s needs with the audience’s needs.


8.) A promotional message on your company's e-retailing website, announcing a temporary price reduction on high-definition television sets.

(1)Who is my audience? The audience for this promotional message is mainly going to be marketed towards current customers, since the only way to view this is through the website.

(2)What is my audience's general attitude toward my subject? The general attitude will be skepticism, which will require more detail in order to illustrate the legitimacy of the message.

(3)What does my audience need to know? The audience needs to know questions concerning the discounts, how long the sale will be going on for, the television brands included in the promotion and other information in order to best market their sales to the existing customers.


9.) An advertisement for peanut butter.

(1)Who is my audience? The general public will be who this advertisement is geared towards. This is a large audience that will require a more general approach to market to the mass.

(2)What is my audience's general attitude toward my subject? The audiences general attitude will most likely be an attitude that is open to viewing advertisement campaign.

(3)What does my audience need to know? The audience needs to be aware of the prices involved in comparison with their competitors’ prices. It is also important to illustrate what the difference is between peanut butter and another product. The benefits are also important to sway an audience to utilize peanut butter. With a generic product such as peanut butter the less details would be better

No comments:

Post a Comment